Saturday, August 4, 2018

[VIDEO] Happy First Day At School with Color-Pencils

Hi everybody :-)

The end of summer is on the way, that means, a lot of kids are going back to school or will have their first day at school.
For that day I made this card.. and a video ;-)









Since several years I'm totally in color-pencils. They where lain in the drawer for such a long time, but now I found out (ok, Anni told me..) the right paper and suddenly I'm in love! I can not stop coloring with colorpencils! So I hope this is a goog idea for my newest video... and i hope you'll like it ;-)





Here you can watch my Video in english




Und hier in Deutsch ;-)











That little sugar-cone you can decorate additional. With stars (like I did), or dots, hearts, letters.. what you want!








https://www.createasmilestamps.com/stempel-stamps/lettering-alphas/#cc-m-product-14010121323https://www.createasmilestamps.com/stempel-stamps/endlich-schulkind/#cc-m-product-14050540823








Are you on instagram? Hashtag or add us (@createasmilestamps) so that we see all you creations with our produkts :-) 


2 comments: