Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Loops of Love

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Today I have an easy to make and clean& simple card for you.





Life is crazy right now and so I needed to make a card that takes not so much time. Loops of Love is the perfect set for this occassion.





  • I started by die cutting a Double Stitched Rectangle from watercolour cardstock.
  • Then I stamped an dheat embossed in white three hearts in a row.
  • I filled the hearts with water with a brush and sprinkled the some colour pigments into the water.
  • All that was left to do then was to stamp the sentiment. In English it says something like "How nice that you were born, we would have really missed you otherwise.". It is from a German Birthday song.


Create a Smile will be on the Stempelmekka - Europe's biggest stamp faire. Maybe you can come along, too, we would love to meet you in real life.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment