Friday, August 31, 2018

You are Wonderful Flower Card

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a tropical card full of whimsy!



 
     

I really wanted to create that great background with Distress Oxide Inks! I love the color of the greens to the almost yellows! And I thought, what better way than to pop some tropical flowers on top!


Let's make this card together!

- this stamp set is really cool, because you can stamp the inside and outside lines of the images!
- I stamped the flowers with the 'inside' portion first with two different Distress Oxide inks with the rock and roll technique!
- then I stamped on top with the outline image! What a great way to get flowers stamped and colored!
- then, I fussy cut and set aside
- on your card front, I used a combination of Lucky Clover, Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks! 
- then I splattered some color on top of all the images and background!


- I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock
a few of the flowers (and the sentiment!) was popped up with foam tape


I love this cute card! The 'sea' was created with Distress Ink and watercolors. But you could get a totally different look if you ink blended the 'sea'! 


That sentiment is created with the All About You stamp set! LOVE the versatility of the set!
The flower images are from Aloha Spirit!

    

Good news - get your eyes and brains ready for a FUN new release in September!! Yay!!! I can't wait for you to see these stamps!

~Samantha


   


2 comments:

  1. I really love this card, but your guide on making this card is quite confusing. I'd really appreciate if you'd upload a pictorial guide on making a card that looks exactly like the one you have posted.

    Flowercard Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete