this is Christine, popping in from the Create A Smile headquater.
You might have noticed that we haven't been around a lot - we haven't had a release for many months.
We're finally BACK!
We moved into a larger office, improved our organisation and also found a lovely new team member to support our service - YAY!
That calls for a party and a release, so you get both :)
August 18th is my birthday - so we decided to release the brand new stamps this friday to celebrate.
Join our week-long celebration!
We're hosting a challenge over at instagram and we're picking a winner EACH DAY from August 15th - August 19th.
- Create ANY project inspired by the following moodboard using CAS products
- post to your IG account
- use this hashtag: #createasmileisback
- let us know what you love most about Create A Smile
Here's the mood board, use the color scheme, patterns, textures, shapes or whatever inspires you:
- On Friday August 18th we will have two giveaways here on this blog - keep your eyes open ;)
This one is special!
- We will have a new digital freebie on our freebie page on wednesday.
for this release we will have free products:
- two sheets of alphabet stickers with each order over 15€ placed between August 18th and August 20th
- one sheet of enamel stickers with each order over 25€ (+ two sheets of alphabet stickers)
- one free mini-stamp set "Fruit Salad" with each order over 60€ (+ two sheets of alphabet stickers + one sheet of enamel stickers)
This is the mini-set "Fruit Salad" that is not up for sale yet and only comes as an extra set with orders over 60€.
- the design team is sharing amazing design samples using the new stamps during this party-week
- on Friday will we host a super inspirational video-hop for you!
We are releasing
- 3 relugar sized stamp sets
- 2 mini stamp sets
And here they are - YAY!
The DT girls knocked it out of the park once again - here are some of the stunning cards they created (Im am deeply in love with all of them!)
Sam used the mini set Where your heart is / Wo Dein Herz ist in such an amazing way - I am deeply in love with her distress oxide background and the way she put one mouse into the trailer. How cute is that?
Anja used In Bloom for a coloful and elegant clean and simple card. Her coloring really makes those flowers pop!
Nicole did an awesome job on this card using Light up the dark/ Licht ins Dunkel. Having a colorful background makes the uncolored image stand out - what a fantastic way to highlight the little mole and his lantern!
She also made this card, not just using Cart Full of Treasures / Wagen Voller Schätze but also the older set Decorated wishes in a GENIUS way to greate grass!
Raluca used watercolors over white embossed images from Lights On!/ Licht an! - I simply love the way the colors spread around the lanterns. awesome! And a great color combo as well!
Our new office team-member Timo also made a card (his first card for Create A Smile - yay!) Just like Raluca he used watercolors with the Lights On!/ Licht an! - but with a completely different result. What a clean and fun card!
Marina used a similar technique for her CAS creation on the blossoms from In Bloom. Simple and eye-catching!
I created a simple background with repeated stamping for my card. I used Where your heart is/ Wo Dein Herz ist and added just a bit of coloring to the trailer:
What do you think?
We'd LOVE to hear what you think about the new sets and the DT samples. I think everyone did a great job and we have many more cards to share during the next days.
Please check back tomorrow for more!
Now hop over to instagram and share your creations for our challenge - don't forget to use the hashtag #createasmileisback - thank you!