Samantha here today on the Create a Smile Stamps blog with a cute little ocean-inspired card!
As I was going through my stamps, I realized that I had never used that little sea creature! I had to ink him up immediately!
Let's make it together!
- stamp and color your images! (I used Copic Markers to color mine! But you can use any medium you prefer)
- fussy cut out and set aside
- using a circular acrylic block, ink up the whole thing with Distress Inks (I used Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean)
- sprtiz liberally and then press down onto your card stock!
- once dry, attach your little fish
- stamp part of the sentiment and then heat emboss the other part!
- easy peasy!
With a little masking, this card could easily be done as a one layer! Instead of the watercolor affect, you could ink blend on the ocean!
I used that cute cute deep sea creature from Glowing Seaside and the sentiment is from Just Saying Hello!
Create a Smile Stamps is coming back with a HUGE celebration next week!!! Be sure to stick around and see the new releases and special guests!!
Hmmm, I have yet to use this crazy fish too. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
This card made my laugh for the day..... (new years resolution, to laugh at least once a day) I love the bright neon fishes and that snaggle tooth just blew it out of the water. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!ReplyDelete