Thursday, August 31, 2017

Herzlichen Glückwunsch * Stencil Love 1/4

Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.

Today I have a birthday card for you. I made it for a dear crafty friend.


I love the stencils by Create A Smile and I wanted to use them more often. They are so versatile and fun to use.

  • apply ink over your stencil with a sponge dauber (I used Distress Oxides)
  • put your stencil to the side (clean it ;-) ) and apply more ink with you sponge dauber but use less ink and less pressure
  • spritz some water drops and some ink drops on your background panel
  • stamp the octopus and the hat on alcohol ink friendly paper, color them (I used Spectrum Noir markers) and cut them out
  • stamp your greeting and adhere the octopus with foam tape


I used different sizes of foam tape on the octopus arms. This way you get a fun look of dimension.

And hey, bulgy eyes add so much fun to your critter, right?!

Curved Lines / Underwaterlove / Wagen voller Schätze


Have you seen the new release?! It's awesome! Check it out here -> Store

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,






1 comment: