Sunday, September 3, 2017

DIY Wreath


Hi everyone! Today, I'm sharing with you a card using wreaths as an inspiration. I hope you'll read on and find out how I did this card. Enjoy and have a great week ahead!


I've used a circle die to mark out the a circle on my card base, just so I know where to stamp my leaves. I've stamped and coloured the lanterns and flowers separately so that I could stick them on with my dimensional sticker. 

I've die-cut a gold "you" and added gold sequin to match it. 





Prima Watercolours
Archival Black Ink



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I really need to try the no-line water coloring instructions. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !! Fun way to use lanterns :)

    ReplyDelete