Sunday, September 24, 2017

Blooming Colours

Hi everyone! I thought I've used the new In Bloom stamp set quite well, until I realised that I've not touched the big flower. That was my inspiration for this card. I wanted to make a one-layer card but I had a piece of die-cut left from my last card and decided to make use of it. 



Super easy card and you can even do it with images of critters, coffee cups, trees, card, or even just simple shapes. A tip is to stamp down your biggest image first (in my card, the yellow flower). This way, you know that you'll definitely have enough space for the number of large images you want and fill in the space with any smaller images. 





Prima Watercolours
Archival Black Ink



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




3 comments: