Samantha here with you, sharing a fun card! Well, I think so, anyway!
I couldn't resist using those new little light bulbs any longer!! And the paired with that sentiment, those images are just perfection together!
Shall we get into making this? Let's do it!
- stamp and color your images, then fussy cut out (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color my images
- add foam tape to the coffee cup
- on your white cardstock, draw light dots with pencil where you want your light bulbs to hang.
- then add some the yellow watercolor 'glow' in those areas
- once dry, adhere down your lightbulbs and draw your wires in with a ruler and black pen
- stamp the sentiment and add the coffee cup, too!
You could turn this card into a one layer, with a little bit of masking! It wouldn't be hard, and then you don't even have to worry about mailing it! :)
I seriously LOVE those little light bulbs from Lights On! And there are two sizes - bonus! The sentiment is from the cute Glowing Seaside stamp set! And you guessed it! The coffee to go cup is from Coffee First!