Wednesday, September 6, 2017

[VIDEO] Mole at night

Hello hello :-)

Today I'm showing you a littlebit of copic-coloring (although I'm really NOT an expert... like you will see in the video... hihi) and this night-background with watercolors.












I wanted to create a night-scene but do NOT wanted to have a completly dark card. So I tried to find a middle-way :-)





Here is the Video in english




... and here in german












Thinking about fuzzy-cutting with or without white lines... in some cases these white lines are perfect. But putting two images with white lines together can maybe look irritating.
In this case you can stamp together images who belongs together and than they have the same white edge. And on my card, with that colorful background, that white edge looks great.





From today till saturday is an KIT-FLASH-SALE!! You can geht the "Frosty Fun"-Kit and the "Beach-Party-Kit" for just 25 Euros :-)











No comments:

Post a Comment