Sunday, September 10, 2017

Koala & Flowers

Isn't the koala's adorable? I can't help but using this stamp set for this card today. I hope you'll like this as much as I do :) 


As you can see, this card is pretty straight forward. I've stamped all the images separately on another piece of watercolour paper so that I can sponge in some colour to the card base (evergreen bough distress ink).

Heat embossed the sentiment using glittery gold embossing powder on a vellum sheet of paper :) And you have a simple but adorable card ready to go.








Prima Watercolours
Archival Black Ink



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




1 comment: