Friday, September 29, 2017

Cool Friends!

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a cool, winter friendship card! And I LOVE those little snowmen! 




     

Eeeeeek! Super adorable, right?! I was flipping through my stamps and BAM, I knew I had to make a rainbow merry go round! 


Alright, let's get down to it!

- stamp and color your image (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and watercolor paper)
- once dry, fussy cut out! 
- add foam tape


- on to a piece of white cardstock, do a little distress ink blending (I used Peeled Paint and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide inks)
- add some texture with white embossing paste and a snowy stencil
- heat emboss the sentiment
- attach your image!


If the merry go round seems too intimidating to fussy cut out (It's not that bad, promise - but a good exacto knife is your best friend here! Ha!), you can stamp the image onto your card, then only cut out the snowmen and their carts! Easy fix!


That ADORABLE merry go round image is sooooooo fun!! It's from the A Friendly Turn stamp set! The awesome white embossing paste texture was used with the Waves of Snowflakes stencil.

    
Have you been eyeing some of the stand alone dies that Create a Smile sells?! What are you waiting for? Go get your hands on them!! They were just all stocked back up a few weeks ago, and everything should be there for you! 

~Samantha


  

1 comment:

  1. This card is truly irresistible! These snowmen are the cutest. And I love the offset wheel.

    ReplyDelete