Samantha here, and today i'm sharing a cute little card about coffee!
I really, really wanted to use that sentiment! I just think it's perfect for any occasion!
Alright, let's get down to it!
- on a scrap piece of plastic packaging, smoosh your Distress Ink color choice and spritz lightly with water
- press the plastic onto the white cardstock and let dry
- once dry, add the texture with the embossing paste and stencil and set aside to dry
- heat emboss the sentiment in black onto some vellum, then fussy cut out
- color and fussy cut out the coffee cup image and pop up with foam tape!
You can switch up the colors on the card and BAM - perfect masculine card!
I just LOVE that sentiment all snuggled in to the coffee cup! Ha! It's from the Decorated Wishes - Mixed Add On! The cute cup is from the Coffee First stamp set! Perfection! I decorated the background with the Skinny Chevron Stencil and some enamel stickers!