Friday, September 8, 2017

Coffee, I Like You

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today i'm sharing a cute little card about coffee!




     

I really, really wanted to use that sentiment! I just think it's perfect for any occasion! 


Alright, let's get down to it!

- on a scrap piece of plastic packaging, smoosh your Distress Ink color choice and spritz lightly with water
- press the plastic onto the white cardstock and let dry
- once dry, add the texture with the embossing paste and stencil and set aside to dry


- heat emboss the sentiment in black onto some vellum, then fussy cut out
- color and fussy cut out the coffee cup image and pop up with foam tape! 


You can switch up the colors on the card and BAM - perfect masculine card! 


I just LOVE that sentiment all snuggled in to the coffee cup! Ha! It's from the Decorated Wishes - Mixed Add On! The cute cup is from the Coffee First stamp set! Perfection! I decorated the background with the Skinny Chevron Stencil and some enamel stickers

    
I also used some of the Enamel Stickers that Create a Smile Stamps sells! I LOVE THEM!! They have different shapes and colors in each pack!! I can't get enough of them!!

~Samantha

  


  



2 comments: