My card for today is made with the new "lights on" stamp set and some Distress Oxide Inks.
I love the stencils by Create A Smile and I wanted to use them more often. They are so versatile and fun to use.
- apply ink over your stencil with a sponge dauber (I used Distress Oxides)
- put your stencil to the side (clean it ;-) ) and apply more ink with you sponge dauber but use less ink and less pressure
- spritz some water drops and some white paint drops on your background panel
- let your background dry
- stamp the lanterns and the sentiment
- add some shine to the lanterns with a glitter pen
Have you seen the new release?! It's awesome! Check it out here -> Store
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,