Monday, August 28, 2017

More flowers......

Well the vacation is over and the school starts again so we are back in bussiness and creating. So here is another card I would like to share with you.

 
 



I don't know about you but I really love all those flowerstamps. They are so versatile you can color them, emboss them, use watercolor or simply stamp them onto your project. Here I used white embossingpowder on vellum and copic colored the flowers.




I used a horizontal cardbase and cut a panel out of whitw cardstock slightly smaller then the cardbase.
I used a stencil for my background embossing and also a pierced oval die. I diecut a smaller pierced ovaldie and adhered it to the panel after I randomly stamped some flowerimages. I stamped the flowers on vellum using watermark ink and white heatembossed them. I colored the flowers with copic markers and adhered them to the panel.
Stamped the sentiment onto a white banner and to finish of the card I placed some Pearls in the hearts of the flowers.






Stamps;

Botanical Love, In Bloom and Lights on.



Cool cuts (dies)

Stacked pierced ovals;



Stencil;

Hexagon web.









Try to combine the different flower stampsets and you'll be surprised how versatile they are.
You can also incorporate sentiments from other sets and you will have a very different card.
About the different stencils try to use them in another way you can easily use them to emboss your papers. You first have to experiment a little to figure out which sandwich you have to use for the different diecut machines and which effect you will get and like.
If you use copics to color your embossed vellum flowers Always color at the backside of your images otherwise you will ruin your copics.







Please visit the create a smile stamps shop if you haven't done already to see all those lovely new stampsets for the month august and as Always we love to see what you create.

Have a great creative week;
Hugs Anja

3 comments:

  1. <3 traumhaft <3
    http://www.herzenswaerme-fotoblog.at/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers look very delicate!! Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!!! I love the flowers.
    With Greetings *** Gisela

    ReplyDelete