Sunday, August 6, 2017

Gather All Your Papers!

Hey all! Do you have a stack of patterned paper that you have not touched in a while? Or are you a paper hoarder like me? Here's an idea for you to be inspired to use up your papers :) 





I found this tiny hexagon die-cut in one of my basket of randomness. I don't know where it belongs to :( But you can also do this by hand. And you can use whichever shape you prefer. So I spend quite a while cutting them all while watching stuff on youtube. Hehe.

And then just piece them all together, making sure to alternate the colours. I wanted to use a kraft card base but sometimes, my heart just runs to my white stack of card stock.



I hope you like this card as much as I do! 







Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment