Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Feel Better Soon!

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I don't know if you heard it but Christine was in hospital last week. So I wanted to make a card for her.





I knew I wanted to make a Get Well card but also I wanted to use the super cute new stamps. So I went with Wagen voller Schätze/Cart full of treasures and filled the cart with images from the set Doctor's Helpers.




I created the background using my new love Distress Oxide inks and a LOT of water. To give the cute koala and his cart a floor to stand on I masked of a stripe and ink blended some dark ink.
After arranging the images on my card I felt like something was missing on the top of the card. So I added another eyecatcher with a little more conspicuous sentiment. I cut two banner shapes, stamped the sentiment on one of them and added a bow out of twine.





Follow Create a Smile on Facebook and Instagram to get all the news!



         


No comments:

Post a Comment