Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a layout I created! What?!
Well, I was bit by the scrapbook inspiration bug when I went to create a project! So this is what happened! ha! Lots of mixed media, and lots of color! Love it!
Let's make it together!
- on a 12x12 piece of cardstock, cover it in gesso
- once dry, add your watercolor (I used the Kuretaki Gansai Tambi watercolor set)
- once *that* step is dry, you can use the stencil and some embossing paste to add texture!
- while everything was drying, I stamped the flower images multiple times in black ink and then fussy cut them out.
- I arranged them around my photo cluster and then glued them down
- I love how the colors are bold, and so they let the flower images really stand out, as the 'white' space!
Not a scrapbooker? That's ok! The same background could be adapted and used for a card!
To create this layout, I used the brand new In Bloom stamp set, along with the Clear Magic Flowers stamp set! I used the Big Hearts Polka stencil to add some texture to the background!
I also used some of the Enamel Stickers that Create a Smile Stamps sells! I LOVE THEM!! They have different shapes and colors in each pack!! I can't get enough of them!!