Monday, August 21, 2017

Happy Birthday.........

Hi, it's Anja again with another card for you today.

 
 
 


I hope you liked our new release and our comeback party as much as we did.
So for today I have another card featuring the new stamps and I incorporated the colorscheme of the recent challenge in my card. Didn't have the time to play with it so i thought I might as well use it for this card.




 






I used a topfolded white cardbase. I stamped several image using the masking technique on some copic friendly cardstock. Colored all the images and sponged some distress ink at the bottom. Since I did an oopsy onto the stamped cardstock some black ink smears I deciced to cut out the image leaving a thin white outline and adhered the panel onto the cardbase.
Nobody will ever notice it wasn't my intention.


 
 






Stamps;


Cart full of treasures, In bloom and Light up the Dark.









Make sure you visit the create a smile blog to find the whole release and order some of these great new stamps. We loved to see what you create with them, have fun.

Have a great week;
Hugs Anja

1 comment: