Thursday, August 3, 2017

happy rainbows 5/5 * be happy

Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.
I'm back with the last card for my "rainbow" mini series... 😊 




I love rainbow colors on cards. They make me happy. It's that simple 😉💕🌈 


I stamped the flowers with Distress Inks. I used a mask to make the flowers look like they are in front or behind the next one. To color the flowers, I just used a paintbrush and water pulling the ink from the stamped flowers towards the center. This way, you'll get very light colored immages. To make the flowers more vibrant, I added Distress Inks with a brush, dried them and added another layer of Distress Ink color.

Magic Flowers / Botanical Love
  



Have you seen Birkas Video from yesterday? If you like rainbow colored cards, check out what she created: -> Birkas Video

Have a colorful and happy day!
Thanks for stopping by,
Nicole


1 comment: