Wednesday, August 9, 2017

((VIDEO)) Stencil Techniques with Texture Luxe Paste

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess and today I have a card and a video with Halloween themed cards using the Hexagon Web stencil and the Creepy Cute Stamp Set.







I received this fun Halloween stencil and stamp set after the holiday last year and so I was anxious to use it for this Halloween. I also wanted to play around with the Texture Luxe paste from Faber Castell since I thought the silver would a perfect way to add some shine to the cards.




I started by coloring a cutting a whole bunch of images from the Creepy Cute set. Then I made some backgrounds by pouncing the Texture Luxe through the stencil and scraping it through. You can get more details in the video:







If you don't have a digital cutter you can always fussy cut around your images. Also remember to be creative with your stencils. You can do so much more than put ink through them.
















The Create a Smile shop will have a new release coming August 18th! Be sure to follow on Facebook for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the stenciled bgs on all the cards,ties up the theme :)

    ReplyDelete