Sunday, August 27, 2017

Florals in Heart

Hey all! I am especially excited to share this card because I'm using the new floral stamp :) I love floral stamps and I can have a room full of them hehe. Floral stamp sets are probably one of the most versatile stamps set. You can use it for basically any occasion. One of my favourite ways is to put flowers in a shape. 

I've die-cut a heart shape first. You can use any shapes you want. Circles, triangle, square, cloud, or even a coffee mug shape. Then, take your flowers and just fill the shape in. I've started with my biggest flower first and fill up with tiny images. 

I brought out my trusty prima watercolours to colour the florals. Then, I've loosely, drop a of blue to have that background. Add your sentiment and a little bit of stickles to finish up the card.



Prima Watercolours
Archival Black Ink



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment