Friday, April 29, 2016

It's a Party!

Hi there!
Samantha here with you, and today I'm sharing a birthday card! :)


I can't lie when I say that I am in total LOVE all of the flower stamps that Create a Smile Stamps has out there! But I wanted to play with a little more 'cartoony' images and make a cutesy card! 


To start, grab your favorite images and start coloring!
- color and fussy cut your images (I used Copic Markers)
- on your card front, add some watercolor (I used Pumice Stone Distress Ink and some water and I smooshed the watercolor onto the front of my card)


- once the watercolor is dry, add the embossing paste through a stencil
- on a strip of black cardstock, heat emboss the 'happy' portion of the sentiment
- on that same strip of black cardstock, die cut the 'bithday' sentiment 
- adhere to the card front and pop up the colored images



I used a BUNCH of different stamp sets here! Ha! The bird is from Jungle Fever. The balloons are from Monster Party and the bow tie is from Big Time. The top hat is from Cool Buddies. The sentiment was created using Mini Birthday and the Birthday Triple Cool Cut.


I really love that the Create a Smile Stamps work so well together! I used little images from a bunch of different sets, and they look so seamless together!

There's a big KIT RELEASE coming up! Be sure to stick around the Blog and Facebook group to catch sneaks, updates and ways to win! 

Thanks again for spending part of your day with me! 


     
      

3 comments:

  1. Such a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richtig süße Karte...Da hab ich doch gedacht ich hätte schon so gut wie jedes Set von Create a Smile und dann werden hier erstmal Sets auf einmal benutzt, die ich nicht habe...oh oh

    ReplyDelete