Hope you're having a wonderful week-end, including some crafty time!
I'm finally back with a new card video, showing how to create this cute baby shaker card:
This week we decided to open up a Facebook Group called "Create A Smile Friends & Family", because we love connecting with you. This group quickly became a fun place full of inspiration and chitter chatter - and I pop in whenever whenever I can to answer questions, check out your projects and get to know you :) We would LOVE to meet you there!
In this group if we could do some baby stamps, so when I asked the group members what theme they would like a video on we found that it would be a great idea to show what baby-related stamps we have or how you could use our stamps for baby cards.
Check out the video to see then steps for this card (they were quite a few ;) )
- instead of using foam tape for your shaker, cut fun foam with the same dies that you use to create your shaker window. This way everything should fit just fine.
- cute images are perfect for baby cards - just combine them with the baby's name and some soft colors and you're good to go.
- stacked dies create fun shaker windows if you combine them to create a frame.
- if the little circles don't come off your die easily heat your die with a heatgun - the steel will slightly expand when it get's warm and you can carefully tap it onto your work surface - the circles will just fall off and the die will go back to normal when cooling down.
- You can use the tiny circles for your shaker-filling as well.
- use sticky tape to get the right placement for your dies. This way they will have the same position on your cardstock and your fun foam.
- glossy accents adhere your fun foam just fine.
Did you join the Facebook group Create a Smile Friends and Family? There is so much fun going on there with chats, challenges, sneaks and more :)
Hopo you enjoyed this little tutorial and it was helpful to create some cute baby cards :)
Have a great day!