Friday, April 1, 2016

A Totally Cool Birthday

Hello, Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a fun little boy-ish card with you today! :)


I was totally inspired by one of my little Mann's shirts, to be honest! I just loved that little bear, and so I knew I could create a cute little guy like it from the Made of Snow stamp set! 


To create this card, you'll need some patterned paper, some markers and a lot of fun! :) 

- stamp and color the images with your favorite coloring tools! I used Copic markers, but this would look just as adorable watercolored!
- fussy cut and add foam tape to the back of the images


- cut down the patterned paper to size, and add strips of washi tape
- heat emboss sentiment and attach images

It's honestly that simple! :)


I used images and part of the sentiment from the Made of Snow stamp set! The sentiment is from the Mini-Birthday stamp set! And that awesome grey paper is from the Snow Dance kit! LOOOOOOVE it!


I really LOVE this design! You could use this same placement (sentiment, image, etc) and create a totally different look!! 

Don't forget to get your own Create a Smile paper!! It's SUPER thick and awesome quality!!! 

Thanks again for joining me! 

  

1 comment:

  1. Love how you adapted this stamp for a neat birthday card anytime of year. very nice for so many people who are tired of all the pastels. Just love it and am glad I have this stamp set already. TFS

    ReplyDelete