Thursday, October 26, 2017

wundervolle Weihnachtszeit

Hello everyone, Nicole here.

I have my first christmas card for 2017 for you today. 




I was not in the mood for christmas cards, but hey, you got to start someday, right?! So I picked one of the cutest santas I've ever seen and some of my favorite colors and BAM, let the christmas cardmaking begin! :-)


  1. stamp the background on your panel
  2. stamp santa and his presents on a piece of paper, color them and cut them out
  3. arrange santa and his sleigh on your panel to see where your greeting should go
  4. stamp the greeting
  5. adhere santa and the presents with some foam tape
  6. add a bit of shine with a glitter pen

Since I need a lot of christmas cards, I like to keep them clean and simple. I love to use an easy peasy "go to recipie": backgroundstamp, cute critter and a pretty sentiment.


snow dance mini / zum Feste das Beste / dots

There are a lot of fun christmas stamps in the shop! AND some of the stamp sets are on SALE Check it out!





Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! He is the cutest Santa!!! Love your CAS holiday card! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is truly adorable !! And you're right that little Santa is really irresistibly cute !

    ReplyDelete