Hello everyone, Nicole here.
I have my first christmas card for 2017 for you today.
I was not in the mood for christmas cards, but hey, you got to start someday, right?! So I picked one of the cutest santas I've ever seen and some of my favorite colors and BAM, let the christmas cardmaking begin! :-)
- stamp the background on your panel
- stamp santa and his presents on a piece of paper, color them and cut them out
- arrange santa and his sleigh on your panel to see where your greeting should go
- stamp the greeting
- adhere santa and the presents with some foam tape
- add a bit of shine with a glitter pen
Since I need a lot of christmas cards, I like to keep them clean and simple. I love to use an easy peasy "go to recipie": backgroundstamp, cute critter and a pretty sentiment.
snow dance mini / zum Feste das Beste / dots
There are a lot of fun christmas stamps in the shop! AND some of the stamp sets are on SALE Check it out!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day :-)