Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Happy Halloween!

   Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing a few amazing products from Create a Smile Stamps.




   I don't know if you saw Francine's card from our Comeback Party, but I loved what she has done with the lantern, turning it into a Halloween lantern! 
   So I decided to make a card with more Halloween lantens :)


   First I prepared two white panels die cutting them using the largest stitched rectangle. On one of them I stamped in VersaMark the Skulls cling stamp and white embossed it and I added 3 Distress Inks using the emboss resist and ink blending techniques. Then I cut the inked panel smaller and adhered it on to the base panel.
   Next I stamped, colored and fussy cut the lanterns using orange and yellow colors. After I was done coloring, I added the googly eyes and draw on each a little nose and a smile. I mounted them on to the panel and stamped above them a string from the set. 
   For the sentiment I stamped a happy from the "Just saying Hello" set and formed the "Halloween" word using purple alphabet stickers (have you seen the collection of alphabet stickers that Christine carries in the shop?). 
   And my card was done. It was quite easy to make and I had a ton of fun creating these Halloween lanterns (thank you Francine for your clever idea!).






Skulls







   If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
   Have a lovely Tuesday!
   Thanks for stopping by,
   Raluca

2 comments: