Sunday, April 10, 2016

Guest Designer Mariya Fursevich #1

Hello and happy sunday night, dear crafty friends!

I am happy to introduce a new Guest Designer for this month to you. Her name is Maryia (aka. Masha aka. solus_m) and she's from Belarus! :)

Masha has been a customer for quite a while and when I saw all her wonderful creations on instagram and in our sidebar I knew I had to invite her to be our guest one day. She has a wonderful CAS style and everything is always on point, I just lover her cards! Check out her blog and get inspired!



Masha has a wonderful style and is a super sweet person - I am happy she agreed to be our guest. I know you will love her projects!
Now let's see what she has for you:

___________________________


Hello! Masha is here, it’s time for summer! Today I want to show you some plastic card.









The idea of plastic  card is not mine, but I love it. When I decided to do one, the idea to use the wonderful  Underwater Love stamp set came instantly. 

  • For the base, I took a piece of plastic and put it in the shape of  a card;
  • then toned a piece of white cardstock with distress inks;
  • another piece of cardstock  I inked with yellow distress inks to make it look like the beach, I also added stamps of  a starfish and stones (bubbles turned into stones) and a few water drops;
  • stamp and color the images of narwhal and boat with Copic markers;
  • I folded the rest piece of plastic in a few times for the base for my beach and boat;
  • on the front of the folded plastic, I taped the beach, and a little further as you can see from the photos I taped the boat, on the back of the  postcard I taped the  toned sheet of cardstock.



When working with the plastic you need to remember that it gets dirty from glue easily, but believe me, the result will make you happy and surprised, plastic cards look very volumetric!

I used super cute Underwater Love stamp set and stamp set from the Sending Sunshine Kit


Thank you being with me, I hope you enjoyed the card and I wish you a wonderful day!

_____________________

Masha did an awesome job on this piece of art, don't you think? I think she totally nailed it! And she inspired me to make an acetate card soon - this is so clever!

One more thing I'd like to mention: Masha now runs a giveaway on her Instagram Account (@solus.m) and is giving away two of our stamp sets - one more reason to find her account and follow her!

Thanks for stopping by, it's much appreciated!

Hugs







No comments:

Post a Comment