Samantha here (surprise! It's not a Friday! Ha!) and today I'm sharing a cute little card that was easy to make after a few little alterations! :)
Honestly, I saw this pin on Pinterest, and I thought...I can make a card like that! I love being inspired when I'm not expecting it!
To create this card, I just started coloring!
- stamp and color the images (tip: you won't need all of the images, so just stamp part of them!)
- once colored, fussy cut out (I added glitter to the flower...because...GLITTER!!) Ha!
- on the card front, I misted in light blue to create a rainy sky
- once it was dry, I added some raindrops with embossing paste and a stencil
- o popped up the flower umbrella and stamped the sentiment! :)
I used the ever popular and super gorgeous Botanical Love stamp set and the adorable Doctor's Helpers stamp set!
See that green stem? I just used a thin piece of white card stock that I colored! Instant stem and so easy!!
Have you checked out the sale section of the shop lately?
There are last chance (and they're they're GONE people!) stamp sets and some awesome wood pieces!!! Get them while they're on sale!
Thanks again, for hanging out with me today!
I hope this card brightened your day, and if you are inspired to make a card, please be sure to share it in our Facebook group!