Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Time to smile

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the adorable "Time flies" stamp set.



I wanted to make a happy and fresh card using some pastel colors so this is the design that I came up with.


First, I die cut a panel using the largest stitched rectangle from white cardstock. Then, using a printer paper I created a circle mask and I used the negative portion. Using the mask, I stamped the cling "Solid Hexagons" stamp on my panel using a mint ink pad and I love how it looks.
Next, I stamped the sentiment below the masked and stamped circle. After I stamped the cute clock and colored it using alcohol markers and colored pencils. I fussy cut it and glued two googly eyes. Then, I adhered it to the panel using an action wobble!



After everything was glued in place, I added a few clear sequins and I mounted the panel on a light pink card base using craft foam and my card was done.



Double Stitched Rectangles





Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4mm

Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 6mm


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment: