Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Rainbow triangles ❤

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the "Going graphic" stamp set.



I love to watch Laura Bassen's videos and I recently saw one with rainbow triangles. Loved it and decided to try to make one using the triangles from the Going graphic set.


First, I diecut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle and I prepared all the inks that I decided to use for this card. Then, I started stamping the biggest triangle following a rainbow pattern. I couldn't stop at this so I added the small triangle in the free spaces. 
Next, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark on a large strip of vellum and heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I adhered the vellum piece in the center of the panel and I added a few strips of gold glitter cardstock. 
I mounted the panel on a white card base, I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.



Double Stitched Rectangles



Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 4mm

Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 6mm



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment:

  1. I love anything geometric and triangles are my weak point .Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful pattern,Your card is superb!!

    ReplyDelete