Sunday, June 18, 2017

Be Bold - Part 2

Last week, I've filled the entire background with colours, this week, I'm narrowing down to just one part. Using the die as one huge embellishment, if you will. 





I used the banner die to cut out a banner. And heat embossed the hexagon shapes on it. I wanted it to look like I've just die-cut a patterned paper (which you can totally do as well). 

Since there are no white alphabet stickers, I've made it myself. Using the lightest alphabet sticker, I've used the White Enamel Accents over the letters. This way, it's white and it's bumpy like puffed up alphabet sticker. 

Added some clear sequins to bring some shine to the card and kept the rest of the base white and clean. 







Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment