Samantha here and today I've got a cute card for someone you love who is either having a bad day, or going through a rough patch!
I know we all have those times when we feel down, and like a black cloud is hanging over our heads! It's good to know we have people to lean on in those times!
Let's get to making!
- stamp and color your critter (I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers)
- fussy cut out
- gather your Distress Inks and blending tool and get ready to get inky!
- using a piece of typing paper, mask off the sky and blend the grass together (Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn)
- switch the mask over the grass this time, and blend out the sky (Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers for the blues and Hickory Smoke and Pumice Stone for the grays)
- splatter the gray area with grey, watered down ink, and white acrylic paint
- stamp the sentiment and pop up the critter!
Are there any one-layer lovers out there? This would be a wonderful card for you do! Just stamp and mask off the goat, and ta-da!
I created this card with that sweet, sad little goat image from the When You're Not Around stamp set!