Sunday, June 11, 2017

Be Bold

So, I quite enjoyed background a filled coloured background so I decided to do it again. Last week, I only used two colours but this time, yep, you've guessed it, I used a bunch of them ;)




I wished the coloured turned out a bit different but I don't like wasting materials so I went with it. After cover the whole card base with colours, I've taken a stentil and texture paste to add some designs to the corners.  I thought a bold white sentiment might stand out against all the colours. 

I've also stuck some enamel dots on the stencil designs.






Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment