Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Good Luck!

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Today I want to show you a another Good Luck card - this time a clean and simple one.






A colleague of mine has an exam this month and I needed a Good Luck card. She is a teacher for gardener so I thought flowers would be a good choice.




I started by die cutting the flowers from watercolour cardstock and coloured them with them watercolour pens. For a little bit of shimmer I used a shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir.
I decided to keep the card very simple. So I just die cut a stripe of white cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it in black ink.
I adhered the stripe to the cardbase with a little bit of dimensional adhesive and arranged the flowers.
For the finishing touch I added some jewels to my card.





Follow Create a Smile on Facebook and Instagram to get all the news!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment