Sunday, June 4, 2017

Colours & Splatters

Sorry guys! I know I promised Copics Part 2 but I couldn't resist making this with watercolours. Read on for details :D 



I wanted to go with 3 colours but I was immediately drawn to the bold and bright purple and pink. I took a wide brush and just cover the watercolour cardbase with these two colours. Making sure that they mix in the middle so that it looks seamless. 

Stamp out flowers and leaves with black  ink and not colouring them. I think that this gives a clean look with the bold background. A gold sentiment as an embellishment add the bling to the card.

With some liquid luck, I've splattered some white paint for a bit of interest. 







Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)



Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment