Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Funky Feathers

 Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card showcasing the "Funky Feathers" stamp set.




I always loved to see artsy cards. You know. the watercolor ones that look like a talented artist created them. So I tried making one and I have to say I really love how it looks.



On a watercolor cardstock I stamped the outline feathers from the set using Distress Ink Chipped Sapphire and Evergreen Bough. Then, I stamped the solid stamps for the feathers using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. 
After I was done stamping I sprayed with a mini sprayer clean water all over my panel and I let it spread. 
Next step was to stamp again the outline stamps using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and to add black splatters all over the panel. 
Then, I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark and white heat embossed it on a black strip and adhered it to the panel. 
I glued a few gold sequins and my card was done.






Double Stitched Rectangles



Funky Feathers


Time To say thanks


Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold 4mm

Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold 6mm






If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

2 comments: