I love the stencils by Create A Smile and I wanted to use them more often. They are so versatile and fun to use.
- apply ink over your stencil with a sponge dauber (I used Distress Oxides)
- put your stencil to the side (clean it ;-) ) and apply more ink with you sponge dauber but use less ink and less pressure
- spritz some water drops on your background panel and let it dry
- stamp leaves on your panel using dye inks (I used one from Lawn Fawn)
- stamp the greeting on some white paper and cut it out
- adhere the greeting to your background
- decorate your card with some Nuvo Crystal Drops or enamel stickers
Enamel stickers or dots are a fun way to spice up your cards. I used Nuvo Crystal Drops.
We LOVE to see what you create! Please join us over on Facebook -> Create A Smile Friends & Family
Or if you prefer Instagram, tag us with #createasmilestamps :-)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,