I love this beautiful house boat... It looks so calm and cozy :-)
I love the stencils by Create A Smile and I wanted to use them more often. They are so versatile and fun to use.
- apply ink over your stencil with a sponge dauber (I used Distress Oxides)
- move your stencil and add a second layer of ink
- put your stencil to the side (clean it ;-) ) and apply more ink with you sponge dauber but use less ink and less pressure
- spritz some water drops on your background panel and let it dry
- stamp the boat on alcohol ink friendly paper, color it (I used Spectrum Noir markers) and cut it out
- stamp your greeting and adhere the boat with foam tape
- finish up your card by adding Glossy Accents to the windows on the boat
Stencils are so versatile. Have you tried to use them on vellum? Check out on Instagram or Facebook what Christine (owner of Create A Smile) did! -> Stencils & Vellum
We're on Instagram @createasmilestamps :-) Show us your creations using #createasmilestamps
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,