Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Coffee together!

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space.  Raluca here with a new card showcasing the awesome "Coffee First" stamp set.



I just got my hands on this beautiful set and I really wanted to make a card with it.


First I prepared a white card base and I stamped the "Solid Hexagons" cling stamp on it using light pink ink. 
Next, I die cut a white panel with a hill border die and I also die cut a black cardstock with the same die and glued it under the white one, leaving just a small black border.
Then, I stamped a sentiment from the set using the big coffee word and two shades of pink trying to obtain an ombre look. Love how it turned out!
Next, I stamped, colored and fussy cut two cups of coffee and mounted them on the white panel. 
The final step was to mount the white panel on the card base and my card was done.



Coffee First


Solid Hexagons



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca




3 comments: