Hello crafty friends, Nicole here.
I love to play with my Distress Onxide Inks and wanted to try the ink smooshing technique.
- Stamp the wreath and the sentiment on watercolor paper. I used black pigment ink and covered it with clear embossing powder.
- Stamp the flower on a piece of watercolor paper and cover it with clear embossing powder as well.
- And then start smooshing :-) There's a tutorial over here -> Ink Smooshing
- Color the flower with a paint brush, let it dry and cut it out.
- die cut your panel and adhere it on your card base.
- add the flower with some foam tape.
You do not need Distress Oxides for this technique. You can use your Distress Inks or regular Watercolors.
Dekorierte Grüsse/Decorated Wishes * Double Stitched Rectangles * In Bloom
I have a GIVEAWAY for you over on my blog! You can win a brand new mini stamp set before it is released! :-) -> Giveaway
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day,