Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Sending Smiles

Hi crafty friends and welcome back to our crafty space. Raluca here with a new card using quite a few of the amazing Create a Smile stamps :)



I really wanted to make a floral card but with a floral background. So I look through all my Create a Smile stamps and I chose a few sets with small flowers and leaves. And I really love how the flower from the "Happy to call you my friend" mini stamp set looks paired with the small leaf from the "Botanical love" set.

On a white panel die cut with the largest stitched rectangle I started stamping the flowers and then I added the leaves. Next, I colored them using alcohol markers and to fill the empty spaces I stamped some small stamps from the "Magic Flowers" set.
Then I die cut a circle from white cardstock and I stamped a sentiment from the "Decorated Wishes-add on" and glued it to a circle die cut from gold glitter cardstock. I also stamped a small sentiment from the "Just saying Hello" set on a black strip of cardstock and white heat embossed it. I glued it to the white circle, below the previous sentiment.
On the left of the panel I added a kraft strip and on the left bottom I adhered the circle. I added a fewgold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and my card was done.




Don't be afraid to mix and match more sets. I feel like when I use more stamps from different sets my card is so much special and I really enjoy the process of making it.


Double Stitched Rectangles










If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products or if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).

Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card :) Loved the use of small flowers to create a background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Hugs xx

      Delete