Sunday, September 21, 2014

Stencil Sunday #3 - Watercolor and Stencils

Hello crafty friends,

how are you doing? Are you enjoying your week-end? Or are you busy?

I can tell you that this was a busy week for me, releasing the stencils and sending all orders out - phew! I did not expect you'd like the stencils THAT much - hehe :)

Well, I am glad you do, so it's time for another stencil sunday.
Today I'd like to share the idea of using watercolors for a stenciled background. If you use spray adhesive (like I showed in the video last week) and don't apply too much water - this works well! :)

This is the card that I created for today's video:



The chameleon from Jungle Fever and the Swirly stencil are a match made in heaven! (or maybe made on my computer.... which might be heaven for me...uhum)

I used BG99, BG78, BG18 and BG32 and the colorless blender to color that little guy.





I also have another card using this technique (but with Distress Stain) and the Boxes stencil with our Friends in the Woods stamp set:



Hope you enjoyed this and give it a go!

By the way: We're releasing some more product in about twi weeks. Hop to our facebook page and guess what it might be - you may win a bundle of new and exclusive ........... ;)






 Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome Christine love allthe colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...was für tolle Kärtchen! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelküche-challenge und viel Glück!
    LG,Beate

    ReplyDelete