Monday, September 15, 2014

German sentiments..........

 

Hi there it's Anja, I hope you all enjoyed our bloghop and we encouraged you to order some of these great new releases for September. And ofcourse you can combine these new stamps perfect with the older ones.
Let me show you in today's cards. I would also like to focuse on the german sentiments from the Für Alle Fälle    set.

foto van Christine Drogt.


For the first card I made a background with a star stencil and distress ink. Used the lovely little fox from Friends in the Woods colored him and fuzzy cut him. I guess it's hard to see in the picture but I stamped a heart on his tiny eyes and gave it some dimension with glossy accents. I used the wooden frame and glasses from wycinanka, which are perfect just the way they are, but you can also color them and even stamp on them.
Don't you just love the sentiment Zeit zu Lacheln which means time to laugh.


I gave the fox some sparkling by using the clear wink of stella glitterpen.

 
For the second card I made a cloudy background with tumbled glass. Stamped the little cute train from whimsical wheels and placed some critters in it. To finish of the card  I made some shade with grey markers and sponged with distress ink. Ofcourse I used some wooden stars from wycinanka and again used the german sentiment und los which means ; and go or let's go. Isn't that great with the choo, choo and the train?


In this picture you can see that I popped up the body from the little doggie to make it more realistic and the train has some shine from the clear wink of stella glitterpen.

 
 


I hope you liked it so far and we love seeing your creations. So please share them with us on facebook, flickr, your blogs etc.

Have a nice day,
Anja
 

1 comment: