Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Guest Designer Marina Johan - Part 2 (+video!)

Hi friends,

time to present the second card that the most amazingly talented Marina Johan created for us. And it gets even better:
Marina made a video-tutorial!
(Who loves video tutorials as much as I do? There are a so many crafty YouTube channels, and I love to sit back with a cup of coffee or tea, relax and be inspired!)

This is the card that Marina created using Penguin Party:


The star background and the colors are so much fun! I also love the layout and how MarinA incorporated the sentiment, nearly looking as if this was another layer of the cake.

Check out her video and leave her some love. And subscribe to her channel, you don't want to miss her videos!



Thanks for stopping by - all your lovely comments make my/our day!




3 comments:

  1. Wow another great card by Marina and I love the video. So glad to have you joining us as guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marina, this background is amazing! I think I'll give this a try soon. Crafty Weekend coming ;)
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete