Monday, September 1, 2014

It's september - we have an AWESOME company to introduce to you!

Hello everyone,

can you believe it's September already? Summer flies by way too fast, seems like it has not even started ;)

For this month of September we're having a great collaboration partner that I'd like to introduce to you:

Wycinanka, a manfacturer from Poland,  produces the most adorable wood veneer shapes, chipboards and stencils and they have so so so many shapes that I could spend HOURS shopping! There are shapes for every style: clean and simple, graphic, playful, vintage,... Anything you want!
What really impresses me is that their chipboards have a color that makes them look like wood veneer also - but they're less expensive (how cool is THAT?!)

Let's see some examples:



Aren't those chipboards adorable? And they come in the most intricate designs I have ever seen!

They're easy to color and give something extra to each project. I know you will LOVE what our designers came up with and we'll share lots of Wycinanka goodness through the entire month of september to spark your creativity and show their awesome products. (Yep, I just can't stop raving over them because I truly fell in love!)

So let's get the party started!

Hi everybody, it's Anja here.

So as Christine mentioned above we all are going to incorporate the amazing products from Wycinanka in our projects the entire month!!!!!


For these cards I decided to use only the sentiments from the stampsets and  I am pleased how they turned out.

On the first card I used a great stencil by Wycinanka ; the doodling 4 and a chipboard feather from baloons with feathers set.
The sentiment is from the jungle fever set.


 
 
On the second card I used a chipboard Arrow and a cute wood veneer camera
The sentiments are from Friends in the Woods and your view.
( and when you look close I cheated,  because I also used the frame from Your view, stamped twice, on this card.)
 

 
That's it for now, but make sure to visit us for much more inspiration to use all those lovely products.
Thanks for watching and have a great day.
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. awesome cards and whoa to all that lovely veneer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cool cards! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anja, that second card is sooo dofferent and sooo cool! I wish I'd come up with cards like that! (And of course the first one is supercool, too!)

    ReplyDelete