Friday, September 19, 2014

Smile! It's your Birthday!

Hello again!!

Samantha here, and I don't know about you, but I just LOVE Fridays!
Today, I have another card to share! And this one is a birthday card, featuring some AMAZING chipboard frames from Wyncinanka!


I am LOVING all of the products in the Wyncinanka shop! I'm serious! The quality is fabulous! And wait until you see my card, you're going to think it would cost a FORTUNE to send in the mail. But no!!! The frames are so light, I would only use 1 stamp to mail this (in the US)! If i created a similar card with wood veneer frames, it would be SUPER heavy! So cool, right?!

Ok, so here's my card:


Yay! I really love it!
Those penguins are from
Penguin Party! Cuter penguins, I have not seen, I tell you!

First I adhered the frames to my card, and then colored the images with copics! I popped up the stamped images with foam tape, and I can't stress this enough, the foam tape is HIGHER that the chipboard pieces! I think that is SO excellent!
Seriously, you can tell there is clear dimension from the frames, but also, they're not so bulky as to domnicate the card! LOVE!


So, that's my card! :)

But, before I go...did you know that Create a Smile is now selling STENCILS?! YES!! I can't wait to get my hands on them! I have to tell you, I made an order, and it was SO easy!! The shipping costs were so low! US people - if you were afraid to order because you didn't know how long it would take to get to you, or the shipping was too expensive, don't be! It was easy easy easy!

Thanks again for checking out my card!
Let me know in the comments below if you ordered a stencil (or 6...)! I want to know!! Let's enable each other! ha ha!
~Samantha



3 comments: