Wednesday, June 8, 2016

[Video] Distress Ink Texture

Hello friends! Amy here and I am back today with a video tutorial inspired by summer nights.







It is Summer here in Seattle. We are having some really hot days and nights. At hot summer nights, I love to drink ice cold lemonade while relaxing. Inspired by this feeling, I wanted to make a card that says summer night and ice cold drinks :)







The techniques I used in this card involve distress ink blending and creating texture. My video will show you how my card come together along with tips and tricks.

To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.









  1. I usually create texture on my inky background by using heat embossing and water bleaching
  2. If the focal point image is too small in proportion of the card, I like to use border dies to frame it































If you like my video, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I would love you to be a part of my crafty journey! On my blog, I also have the full supply list for today's card. You can see it HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will see you next month!

3 comments: