Today I have a rainbow card for you!
A kind co-worker of mine is leaving us in summer. I wanted to make a card for her. She is a very warm, kind and funny person so I needed something special, colorful and bright. Rainbow colors are perfect for that!
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut all the birds!
- Color a ground with Copics on the cardbase.
- Arrange the birds on the card and adhere them with dimensional tape.
- Emboss the sentiment on black cardstock in white.
- Add it to the card.
- To finish up the card add some glossy accents to the beaks.
- There was a lot of fuzzy cutting involved in this card. If you don't like fuzzy cutting you could stamp the birds directly on the cardbase and make it a one layer card.
- A sentiment on a stripe of black cardstock provides always a good contrast to bright colors.
Hello Anni, I love your card with all those cheeky little birds. Your colouring is excellent too. Now you have tempted me to buy another set of stamps from Create a Smile...thank you!!ReplyDelete
Just a little note to say that I think you have got one of your translated words a little bit wrong. It should be fussy cutting not fuzzy. Fuzzy is a word we use to describe something that feels like velvet, or like very short fur. Fussy means intricate or fiddly like when we cut out difficult shapes. I do hope you don't mind me saying this, your English is perfect in every other way. I certainly couldn't do what you do in another language to my own, so please don't be offended. I just thought you might like to know the right 'crafty' word.
Very best wishes, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future xx
Thank you very much, Judy, for your kind words and the help with the English language! I don't mind att all, I am always happy to learn a little bit more!Delete
Thank you for being so gracious sweet Anni xDelete
So sweet....just love your sweet rainbow of birdies!ReplyDelete