Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a monochromatic card using Crokisses!
Well, it's no secret that I wish I could color flowers, and bring them to life the way other colorists can! I am practicing, but it takes time! Ha! In the meantime, I still want to use those gorgeous floral images! So, this time, I used an oldie, but a goodie, technique: good ol' paper piecing!
So let's grab your scraps of paper, and your stamps, and get started!
- Once I had chosen the papers I wanted to use for my flower images, I stamped the image on each pattern!
- Next, to add a bit of life and dimension, I used my Warm Grey Copic Markers to add a little bit of shading!
- Then, I fussy cut the images out!
- I arranged the flowers in the way I liked best, and then adhered them down to my card front.
- I stamped the sentiment in black ink
- Next, I added glitter to the shaded areas of the flowers! LOVE how that looks!
- I finished the card with just a bit of washi at the top and a splattering of enamel shapes!
Did you see there won't be a release in June for Create a Smile Stamps, but there is a HUGE sale!
Thanks again for hanging out with me today!